Extra TSB classic accounts

Where to make the most of your savings

Moderator: User Moderator

Sarah

Re: Extra TSB classic accounts

Postby Sarah » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:17 am

Sarah wrote:The page linked below has an online form that can be used to convert Classic Plus accounts into Spend & Save accounts which qualify for cashback. There's no limit for the number of Spend & Save accounts per customer.
https://www.tsb.co.uk/help-and-support/ ... r-account/

The cashback with my original Spend & Save account will have expired now, so just done this again to convert another dormant Classic Plus account and keep the £5's rolling. I sometimes just do multiple £1 deposits into NS&I savings to qualify these days, that's pretty quick and easy to do, although it does feel a bit sinful to hit them with such an excess of transactions.

Sarah

Postby Sarah » Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:53 pm

Now done my third Classic Plus to Spend & Save conversion.

It took a week to be processed this time, so not always an overnight change!

Anon

Postby Anon » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:23 am

I haven't posted on this forum in a long time, sorry.

I am going to transfer my last TSB away and will then hopefully qualify if I open a new account for Quidco/TopCashback (terms seem to suggest not currently have a TSB and don't mention since when). My previous cashback was rejected when I joined (a few times!), so in my mind they owe me :D.

I do not have the time/patience to do 30 transactions though, so have not been bothering with this aspect.

Sarah

Postby Sarah » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:43 pm

Sarah wrote:Opened the new Spend & Save account via Quidco last week and now have it up and running, with £50 + bonus tracked at Quidco. It remains to be seen whether or not they'll pay out again since I'm an existing customer, but seemed worth another try.

Just had £50 cashback go payable for this... nice surprise after 9 months, I'd pretty much written it off! :lol:

Sarah

Postby Sarah » Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:42 am

I've finally run out of Classic Plus accounts to convert, so just opened yet another new Spend & Save account.

There's currently £30 cashback on offer from Quidco. I've no idea whether or not it'll actually pay out again to complete the hat-trick, so went through TopCashback instead this time for a change. It tracked straight away. I've submitted a Highest Cashback Guarantee Claim so they match the £30 amount available from Quidco.

Sarah

Postby Sarah » Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:25 am

Quidco £55 cashback for opening a new TSB Spend & Save account! Today only!
https://www.quidco.com/tsb-spend-save-current-account

Sarah

Postby Sarah » Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:03 am

Sarah wrote:I've finally run out of Classic Plus accounts to convert, so just opened yet another new Spend & Save account.

There's currently £30 cashback on offer from Quidco. I've no idea whether or not it'll actually pay out again to complete the hat-trick, so went through TopCashback instead this time for a change. It tracked straight away. I've submitted a Highest Cashback Guarantee Claim so they match the £30 amount available from Quidco.

TCB £31.50 just gone payable today! :D

planteria

Postby planteria » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:19 am

good work Sarah. you deserve it for the work :mrgreen:

Return to “Savings & Stooz Pots”