Nationwide £125 or £100 switch

Tell us your deals or ask for advice

Moderator: User Moderator

Sarah

Nationwide £125 or £100 switch

Postby Sarah » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:49 am

£125 incentive for existing customers or £100 for new customers.

Full switch offer terms - requires 2 active direct debits to qualify:
https://www.nationwide.co.uk/-/assets/n ... itions.pdf

There's no end date here; so they can withdraw the promotion whenever they wish. Clauses 4 and 10 also probably make it pretty difficult to receive a payout multiple times, so I'm only intending to apply once.

Sarah

Re: Nationwide £125 or £100 switch

Postby Sarah » Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:00 am

These accounts qualify:
  • FlexAccount
  • FlexPlus
  • FlexDirect
These accounts don't qualify:
  • FlexBasic
  • FlexOne
  • FlexStudent

Anon

Postby Anon » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:31 am

My account switched on Tuesday and incentive paid in yesterday 8-) .

I read the terms and note 4 and 10 too :( . 4 does refer to single AND joint, not OR joint, so I wondered if that made a difference? Probably wishful thinking. I don't have a joint account to switch anyway to try.

I know sometimes these things slip through, so didn't know whether to attempt a second switch anyway and see what happens and sacrifice a spare account. I could do with downgrading my FlexDirect to Flex and upgrading the other to Direct to hopefully qualify for the higher interest again (this has worked in the past).

I have two accounts (Flex and FlexDirect) already - is that their limit please?

Thanks

Sarah

Postby Sarah » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:15 pm

I don't know but FlexPlus would cost £13/month. They might let you open a FlexBasic, however that's not useful for this offer.

I'm still waiting for new DDs to appear on the TSB account that I intend to transfer. It's starting to feel like a long time but in theory should be max 10 working days, I think. Slightly frustrating they didn't launch the Nationwide promotion before M&S pushed us all to close their account.

Anon

Postby Anon » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:53 am

Sarah wrote:I don't know but FlexPlus would cost £13/month. They might let you open a FlexBasic, however that's not useful for this offer.

I'm still waiting for new DDs to appear on the TSB account that I intend to transfer. It's starting to feel like a long time but in theory should be max 10 working days, I think. Slightly frustrating they didn't launch the Nationwide promotion before M&S pushed us all to close their account.

Mrs Anon used her M&S to meet this switch requirement (we had left it late closing the account). I have sacrificed a TSB and will then hopefully transfer my remaining TSB fir another switch bonus deal - that way I should be able to qualify for the TSB Quidco/TCB in future .

Sarah

Postby Sarah » Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:57 pm

£125 credited the day after my switch completed! ✅

Return to “Deals & Tips”