TSB £200 switch offer is back today!
https://www.tsb.co.uk/current-accounts/ ... switch-now
Switch your current account and get up to £200.
*The terms of this offer start on 10 July 2023 and will last until the offer is withdrawn by us.
To qualify for £125 cashback you must do all of the following:
Between 10 July 2023 and before the offer is withdrawn by us you must:
1. apply for a new TSB Spend & Save or Spend & Save Plus account through tsb.co.uk, the TSB Mobile Banking App or in Branches.
By 31 August 2023 you must do all of the following:
2. complete a full switch** to your new TSB Spend & Save or Spend & Save Plus account using the Current Account Switch Service
**a full switch means you need to transfer all active credits and debits from your old account and close it. This must include a minimum of two active Direct Debits
3. make a minimum of one payment using the debit card on your new Spend & Save or Spend & Save Plus account
4. log into the TSB Mobile Banking App at least once
5. have a minimum of two active Direct Debits on your new Spend & Save or Spend & Save Plus account
If you’ve done all these things we’ll pay £125 cashback into your new Spend & Save or Spend & Save Plus account by 30 September 2023.
Additional £75 cashback
To qualify for the additional £75 cashback, you need to do all of the following each month between 1 September 2023 and 28 February 2024:
6. make at least five debit card payments per month (excluding cash withdrawals and bill payments made in a TSB branch)
7. pay at least £500 into your account each month
8. have a minimum of two active Direct Debits on your new Spend & Save or Spend & Save Plus account
If you’ve done all these things we’ll pay £75 cashback into your new Spend & Save or Spend & Save Plus account by 31 March 2024.
Your account must be open when we pay the cashback. We won’t pay cashback after the account is closed, even if you’d already qualified for the cashback.
If you’ve received an incentive or benefit for switching to TSB Bank plc using the Current Account Switch Service since 1 October 2022, you’re not eligible for this offer.
You can only benefit from this offer once. We won’t pay cashback again if you open a second account, either in your own name or in joint names.
Only one payment will be made to an account, so if you later make it into a joint account and another party switches in, no cashback will be paid.
If you have applied for a Spend & Save or Spend & Save Plus and we then withdraw the offer before your account is open, you’ll still be eligible for the cashback as long as you meet the eligibility criteria outlined above.
TSB have the right to withdraw, alter or replace the offer at any time without notice.